Shortness of breath

I live in Punta Gorda FL and we have Ponce De Leon park right in our city. Maybe i’ll go take a swim there! I am newly diagnosed after 9 months of having symptoms. My neuro asked me if I was SOB but I didn’t think I was until I tried to walk the dog and the same time as inhaling my medical marijuana vape pen. I could not do it! I just had my first IVIG treatment. 4 days in a row. What kind of frequency do people out there have for IVIG treatments? Is it anything regular or only with relapse? My Neuro said lets wait and see how I respond to this first treatment.

Hi…same blurry vision…tiredness that makes my eyes feel weighed down by a ton of bricks…i am going to try what they call warrigal green in Australia or New Zealand spinach . Apparently restores eyesight and illeviates some pain…It’s off to the bush i go to find this ellusive plant…

Signs & Symptoms

The chief symptoms of CIDP are slowly progressive (over at least 2 months) symmetric weakness of both muscles around the hip and shoulder as well as of the hands and feet (both proximal and distal muscles). This pattern of weakness, if caused by nerve damage, is highly suggestive of CIDP.

Left side…Your symptoms don’t match typical diagnoses. I have similar problems to you but I have MMN. w was CIDP for four years until I found a neuro who had a brain. CIDP is Symmetrical! I could explain this down to the nodes of Ranvier, but let your neuro tell it like it is, if he can. MMN is mostly distal. Good luck.

I’m also dealing with shortness of breath. My pulmonary function test comes back at about 60%. I’ve had a high contrast CT, a bubble study, and everything is normal. I think the next step is testing of the phrenic nerve. It’s so frustrating. I have Sjogrens and POTS, so when my breathing is giving me fits, my heart gets tachycardic I’m so over the fatigue more than anything.

If anyone has been through the nerve test, will you tell me what it was like please? And is there anything that can be done about it if that’s the problem? Thanks so much guys.