Neurostimulator/modulator anyone?

Does anyone else have a neurostimulator to help with pain? I have one and am interested in what your experiences have benn.

Thanks,

Merrilee

I just asked my Neuro about a T.E.N.S. unit 2 weeks ago and he said it wouldn't do me a bit of good for thed pain. I am waiting on my referal to Duke Umiversity to go through so I can find out if I get to start chemo. again or start plasmapherisis. I have no idea whats going to happen. Hopefully the neurostimulator will work out for you. Best of luck. ~Char

thanks, Char, and best of luck to you. My case is not "severe" enough to warrant discussion of plasmaphoresis or IVG. This is what I've been told. Oh, it's been discussed some, but gabapentin and tramadol have been controlling things so far. The one I have is internal with leads going up my spinal column. I hope I have that right. I've had it about nine months. It does help, but I still have pain and it's part of the total treatment approach. Thanks, Mer

I bought a TEMS and EMS machine a cpl of weeks ago and I it is working for me,I don't have have back pain when I wake up in the morning. I Used to wake up in terrible pain. I still get nerve pain but oh well these things are sent to try us.