We have a new moderator on CMT!

CM is our new CMT moderator! Please congratulate and thank her, she will be working with dancermom and I to offer you all support and information!

http://www.charcotmarietoothsupport.org/profile/CM

Thanks a thousand CM!

BTW CM, I keep wanting to ask you where you are in your profile picture? Which one is you?

Wonderful, CM, thank you for volunteering to help.

Hi CM, Thanks for helping SK and dancermom out.

Thanks for the confidence and the opportunity! I feel excited to be a friend to any who need encouragement and support! Love to be a friend and have a friend, everyone needs one! Having CMT has put my priorities on things that matter;and it's not what we can do but who we are that is the core of our being! I have had many losses of ability through the 18 years of knowing what I battled, but in losing I have also found! It makes me change and change means you grow! Let's help each other grow and nurture the things we still can do for others! One of the greatest things we do is love and encourage and in doing so we feel significant!

SK said:

BTW CM, I keep wanting to ask you where you are in your profile picture? Which one is you?

I am the first lady in the group on the right beside the man in the green shirt. This is a picture taken at my youngest brother's home in Texas at Mother's Day weekend.(from left to right Jonathan ( my brother, 6th sibling in order of birth), Sheri ( sister in law ), Paula (sister 2yrs younger (third sibling in order of birth), Tena ,sister (4th sibling in order of birth)CM (me, 2nd in order of birth, oldest daughter, and oldest living) Mearl (husband,married 41 yrs and father of my three children)

I have two other siblings both deceased. A brother , Jimmy, passed from heart attack age 36 yrs. He was the oldest and first born son. A sister, Kimberly, passed from staph pneumonia at age 6 mo. My Mother passed in 2006 and Dad and 2007. Dad had Alzheimer's and died of kidney failure. Mom had pancreatic and ovarian cancer.

Well said, CM!

CM said:

Thanks for the confidence and the opportunity! I feel excited to be a friend to any who need encouragement and support! Love to be a friend and have a friend, everyone needs one! Having CMT has put my priorities on things that matter;and it's not what we can do but who we are that is the core of our being! I have had many losses of ability through the 18 years of knowing what I battled, but in losing I have also found! It makes me change and change means you grow! Let's help each other grow and nurture the things we still can do for others! One of the greatest things we do is love and encourage and in doing so we feel significant!