Anybody from the Philippines?

would like to connect with you to share experiences and a way to vent off.. thanks

Hi rich,

I'm glad you posted! I'm not sure if we have anyone from the Philippines or not, but will feature this for you.

Please know that you are welcome to connect with everyone here, you can post anytime to vent or ask questions.

Wishing you well,

SK

Thanks SK for welcoming me in the group!

I was really hoping there are Filipinos here as I was thinking of getting in touch with them and possible put up a CMTA chapter here in Manila.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Rich,

Ben's Friends has a world wide reach, so it is always possible that someone from the Philippines could join here any day. There is a search engine to this group in the upper right hand corner, which would allow us to search 'Philippines', and this discussion of yours would be brought up.

Please know that until you find your group in Manila, you have a group right here! Know that you are an important part!

Wishing you well,

SK

Thanks SK.. you are such a good person. Hope to bump into more people like you who could understand CMT well both on what it is and how it feels to have one.

Thanks again...

God Bless..

Rich

Thanks rich! Please don't be shy or hesitant, we all are looking forward to you joining the discussions and getting to know us!

One of the discussions that I posted was interesting, I posted a question to the group to see if we could possibly trace CMT genetics back to a certain origin or race, perhaps a section of Europe, Africa, the Orient, and we had answers that it seems as though everyone from everywhere can be affected.

I suppose it only takes a gene or two to cause this. Keep in mind that I'm certainly not the expert here, YOU all are!

Hi Rich,

That would be great! I would love to be a member of the group. I remember, I was also looking for support group here in Manila so we can share our experiences. Please let me know what you can come up with. Looking forward to it.

Smurfette

rich said:

Thanks SK for welcoming me in the group!

I was really hoping there are Filipinos here as I was thinking of getting in touch with them and possible put up a CMTA chapter here in Manila.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Smurfette,

finally im getting responses!! thank God!..

Akala ko kasi wala ditto sa Pinas..

anyways, kausap ko lang si Mylah Fornesa, she is 40 yrs old from Paranaque. I told her na I plan to put up a group here in mnla. She is willing to support too... I met another young guy from Mindanao as well.

I am from sta rosa laguna, I have two kids, Terence 16 and cloe 13.. Terence has it. he was diagnosed when he was aroubd 4 yrs old but we don't know what type it is.

Can I connect with you in FB? may I know your full name please.

Pls text me if you have time, 09178093596. I am working in Cargill phils here in canlubang laguna.

Thanks

Rich

Hello Rich…

I am from the Philippines. I was hoping to find some one who I could talk with… Some one who understand some one with CIDP like me

I hope someone from the Philippines could have contact. Someone who understands the pains of this rare disease… Please anyone. My family they do not get it. They make me feel like I am stubborn if I do not walk work or do else things… They make me feel like a burden… It hurts in body and emotionally…

Hi Cam,

I hope you get some responses, although this is an old discussion. I think you should share your story in a new post for all our members to see. Wishing you the best,

CG

@CanadianGirl

Thank You for the reply… I just did made a new topic and hoping for a discussion. Not even from the Philippines are fine. Just someone else who gets it about CIDP.

Have a nice day.

1 Like