CIDP Presentation to TNS - November 2012

This link goes to a Presentation by Dr. Richard Barohn, MD, given to the Texas Neurological Society in November 2012. It is a little boring at first, but watch the whole presentation when you have time. It is important to know what your neurologists are being taught about CIDP. The link is:

TNS CIDP Presentation November 2012 (click on title to the left)

It is more palatable if you start watching at 5 minutes into the presentation.

EVEN THOUGH A GREAT AMOUNT OF "DR-TALK" WAS OVER MY HEAD, I FOUND THIS TO BE WORTH WATCHING & MORE INFORMATIVE OF THE CONDITION I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH & TREATMENT FOR!

IT IS RECENT & LOCAL TO THE HOUSTON,TX AREA, WHICH IS A POSITIVE FOR ME.

Thanks Mayberry. I found this very useful in understanding the diagnosis of CIDP. I will now have some questions next time I see my neurologist :-) .. and... I wish I had this information before I had a sural nerve biopsy.

Can you please tell me how to open this
to read/listen to it. Thanks. When I click on the title of the presentation, I’m rerouted to the TNS Main Page. And strangely enough, if I type in the name of the education article in their search engine, it tells me there are 0 matches similar to what I am searching for. Perhaps it just cannot be viewed on smart phones? I would really appreciate any /all info you wonderful people can provide me with as I have a doc appt. this week & would like to provide updated info if possible as I am rapidly declining @ 40 & I seem to be the only one concerned about the situation. Thank you for your help! Love, light & blessings to you all!
NiteOwl

NiteOwl:

I just checked the link again- works fine with PC, but my smartphone would not load it either. It is powered by Vimeo, which may be the issue, but a regular browser works fine- just click on the forward arrow on the photo/video pane which appears on the link page.

Everyone have a great day. About to start an IVIG treatment this morning.

NiteOwl said:

Can you please tell me how to open this
to read/listen to it. Thanks. When I click on the title of the presentation, I'm rerouted to the TNS Main Page. And strangely enough, if I type in the name of the education article in their search engine, it tells me there are 0 matches similar to what I am searching for. Perhaps it just cannot be viewed on smart phones? I would really appreciate any /all info you wonderful people can provide me with as I have a doc appt. this week & would like to provide updated info if possible as I am rapidly declining @ 40 & I seem to be the only one concerned about the situation. Thank you for your help! Love, light & blessings to you all!
NiteOwl