Sensations in my mouth

I have sensations like razor burn or hot ground peppers in my mouth and on my lips. It’s like they are soaked in hot sauce. Does anyone else experience this? It’s intermittent but annoying.

I got other sensations in my mouth, like it was getting all numbed. The same with my face.

I’m the same as chinin, I get numbness in my mouth and around my lips.

mdolich said:

I have a lot of numb sensation in my face. My tongue & lips are pretty numb, but as far as felling like "Ground Peppers or Hot Sauce" hmmm... I'd have to say I don't know seeing I eat so much Hot Sauce and use Pepper/Red Pepper in just about everything I eat that it wouldn't make a difference, LOL. Can't eat a meal without jalapeno's or yellow chili peppers.

I also have numbness in my right cheek. I have droopy eye (right eye) dew to a bad relapse back in 2008 that went A-symmetrical, and effect only my right upper extremities, and face.

Good Luck, "Stay Strong and keep a Positive Attitude"

Susanna said:

mdolich said:

I have a lot of numb sensation in my face. My tongue & lips are pretty numb, but as far as felling like "Ground Peppers or Hot Sauce" hmmm... I'd have to say I don't know seeing I eat so much Hot Sauce and use Pepper/Red Pepper in just about everything I eat that it wouldn't make a difference, LOL. Can't eat a meal without jalapeno's or yellow chili peppers.

I also have numbness in my right cheek. I have droopy eye (right eye) dew to a bad relapse back in 2008 that went A-symmetrical, and effect only my right upper extremities, and face.

Good Luck, "Stay Strong and keep a Positive Attitude"

I have numbness around my mouth. My neurologist doesn’t think it’s CIDP. Maybe maybe not. I grind my teeth when the pain is real bad.

Yes to the numb lips. I thought it was just me!!!

I have had CIDP for several years
I was so relieved and felt connected to see that others have numb lips and face also. When I mention it to my medical providers I usually get a blank look. The fatigue is the thing that bothers me daily. All.of a sudden I am exhausted.

My face goes numb in between ivig treatments. It feels like I have a small mask on. I always end up biting the inside of my cheek while chewing food. That worries me, because I can never feel just how bad it is. Oh well, it ain’t killed me yet!